Poetry Reading: “Duets: Love Poems & Prayers”
June 3, 2021 (Thursday) 6pm via Zoom
Stephanie Baird released this first book of poetry in 2020, published by The Orchard Street Press. The Covid19 Pandemic delayed the official kick-off reading. You are now invited to attend the inaugural 45-minute reading of this chapbook. Some of the original art in the book (by her spouse) will also be shared. There will be time for Q & A.
Some of these poems are set in Granby, MA, where Stephanie has lived and loved (and been inspired) since 2006. The positive depiction of Granby, MA as a cauldron for the fermentation of this loving, long-term relationship and parenting endeavor, reinforces the rural and farming beauty of Granby as a supportive and vital community for committed partnership and creative family life. These poems will hopefully resonate with attendees, perhaps inspiring some to take up the pen, as well. One copy of the book will be randomly given to an attendee, and other copies will be available for purchase.
Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8649079854?pwd=OGdjOGpxRDlRSStqbEdKYVJ5eCtQZz09
Book Group is Back!
Thursday, May 13th at 6:30pm
Book Group is back via Zoom the second Thursday of each month at 6:30pm. Copies of the books are available for pickup at the library. Call to schedule a pickup. The group is discussing The Hideaway by Lauren K. Denton on Thursday, May 13th at 6:30pm.
2020 Tax Form Help
How to Get Your Tax Forms
- All Federal tax forms can be found at IRS.gov
- You can request Federal tax forms from the IRS to be shipped to you by mail. Go to: https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/forms-and-publications-by-us-mail
- If you have a printer and want to print your own forms, you can do that by going to: https://www.irs.gov/forms-instructions
- You may request Federal tax forms be printed and made available to you through lobby pickup by calling 413-467-3320.
- State tax forms are now available for pickup! For Massachusetts state tax forms, go to: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/dor-personal-income-tax-forms-and-instructions
The Library Lobby is Open for Pickups
Call 413-467-3320The Granby Free Public Library's is currently open to the public for the pickup of library items. Please call ahead so we can get your pickup ready!
How It Works:
- Search our online catalog and place your holds (http://bark.cwmars.org/eg/opac/home?loc=202), follow our Wowbrary to see what's new (https://wowbrary.org/signup.aspx?l=6671) or follow us on Facebook for ideas https://www.facebook.com/friendsofgranbylibrary/.
- Call the library (413-467-3320) to let us know you are coming.
- Please continue to place your returns in the book return. Please note there is a 7 day quarantine of all items coming in.
Subscribe to Wowbrary!
Free Weekly Emails about the Granby Free Public Library's Newest Books, Movies & Music!