Book Group is Back!
Thursday, May 13th at 6:30pm
Book Group is back via Zoom the second Thursday of each month at 6:30pm. Copies of the books are available for pickup at the library. Call to schedule a pickup. The group is discussing The Hideaway by Lauren K. Denton on Thursday, May 13th at 6:30pm.
2020 Tax Form Help
How to Get Your Tax Forms
- All Federal tax forms can be found at IRS.gov
- You can request Federal tax forms from the IRS to be shipped to you by mail. Go to: https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/forms-and-publications-by-us-mail
- If you have a printer and want to print your own forms, you can do that by going to: https://www.irs.gov/forms-instructions
- You may request Federal tax forms be printed and made available to you through lobby pickup by calling 413-467-3320.
- State tax forms are now available for pickup! For Massachusetts state tax forms, go to: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/dor-personal-income-tax-forms-and-instructions
The Library Lobby is Open for Pickups
Call 413-467-3320The Granby Free Public Library's is currently open to the public for the pickup of library items. Please call ahead so we can get your pickup ready!
How It Works:
- Search our online catalog and place your holds (http://bark.cwmars.org/eg/opac/home?loc=202), follow our Wowbrary to see what's new (https://wowbrary.org/signup.aspx?l=6671) or follow us on Facebook for ideas https://www.facebook.com/friendsofgranbylibrary/.
- Call the library (413-467-3320) to let us know you are coming.
- Please continue to place your returns in the book return. Please note there is a 7 day quarantine of all items coming in.
Subscribe to Wowbrary!
Free Weekly Emails about the Granby Free Public Library's Newest Books, Movies & Music!