The Granby Free Public Library is #StillHere for you!We will be offering scheduled, no contact book order pick up starting Tuesday, May 26th.
How it works: Pick up will be scheduled Tuesday through Friday between 11am and 5pm in half hour increments.
- Check our online catalog to search what is currently available in our library (http://bark.cwmars.org/eg/opac/home?loc=202) and also make sure you are signed up for Wowbrary which gives you weekly updates on what is newly added to our collection (https://wowbrary.org/signup.aspx?l=6671).
- Call the library (413-467-3320) to schedule your pick up and send us your list of desired titles through email (firstname.lastname@example.org). A minimum 1 hour call ahead time is required. All items and pick up times are on a first come, first served basis.
- At your designated time, pull up to the front and pick up the package(s) with your name on it from the cart. Please put all returns in the book return.
- Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook for the most current updates to our service https://www.facebook.com/friendsofgranbylibrary/.
- Orders are limited to what is currently available at Granby Free Public Library only. Staff have been working extra hard to get new titles out into circulation to you! There is a quarantine period on ALL returns. Not all items may be available, so choose multiple items. We will do our best to get you as many as we can.
- Please be patient! This is all new to us, too. We will work with you to offer the best available slots that will also suit your schedule.
- We are not accepting any donations at this time.
Stay connected with digital resources
No library card? No problem. Sign up for an instant digital card at https://cwmars.overdrive.com/
New Libby Feature: Hold Redelivery!
You now have more control over your holds with new checkout options.
Subscribe to Wowbrary!
Free Weekly Emails about the Granby Free Public Library's Newest Books, Movies & Music!